The DocNow application requires user management, storage & Twitter API management, and consent conversation management. Each of these activities should have email notifications to alert users of actions they need to take.
In order to accomplish this we will need to have the following:
- Ability for application to send emails
- Email field required upon initial sign up to application
Create a set of standard email alerts that are triggered based on various conditions.
- Alert app administrator when a new user joins
- Alert new user that their account must be activated by administrator
- Alert new user when account has been activated, noting max-storage user limit
- Alert administrator when user has deleted account
- Alert user when administrator has de-activated account, with ability to reply to appeal de-activation *
- Alert user when storage limit has been reached and how to fix problem
- Administrator recurring email of overall storage # and active users
- Administrator email when going to next storage cluster size?
Twitter API management:
- Alert user when too many streams are on, need to turn one off to make other work
- Alert user when a stream is rate-limited
- Email collecting user when a content creator asks for: removal, specify consent with Social Humans label
- Ability for app to create pop-up email form for content creator to email collecting user with specified tweets/user/collection/email account information
- Dashboard of messages (to be designed by ADM)
- Review this document with development team
- Others TBD after review